Current job vacancies at this time:
- Possess high level administrative, data entry and clerical skills for the effective and efficient operation of the College
- Possess experience and high level competence in a range of computer software packages including the full Office Suite
- Support the ethos of the College
- Work hours 8:15am to 1:45pm (1/2 hour lunch break) Monday to Friday
Commence Mon 12 October 2020 end Friday 1 October 2021.
Applications close Wednesday 23 September at 1:00pm.
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College staff is made up of approximately 70 staff both in teaching and non-teaching roles.
Non-teaching staff undertake a diverse range of roles including student support, administration, financial management, ICT support, maintenance and publicity.
All staff support and contribute to the unique ethos at OLSH College and all are dedicated to ensure that each girl is able to achieve success.
Staff are encouraged to participate in professional development activities which lead to improved student outcomes.
Before commencing employment, staff are required to have undertaken the following:
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate for schools (dependent upon position held)
- Mandatory Notification Training