Assistant Principal: Religious Identity & Mission - APRIM
Commencement date: 20 January to 11 December 2020
Employment status: Replacement
Fraction of time: 0.4FTE, Part Time
- Active membership of a Catholic Eucharist community
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, including communication and cooperative skills
- Skills in promoting the Catholic identity and customs within the OLSH College Community
- A capacity for collaborative leadership in demonstrating a high level of organisational and planning skills
- An ability to promote partnership between family, parish and school
- An ability in leading, planning, implementing and evaluating a Religious Education curriculum based on contemporary learning theories, methodologies and pedagogies
- Skills in actively promoting faith formation and the ability to dynamically lead staff in this area
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College staff is made up of approximately 70 staff both in teaching and non-teaching roles.
Non-teaching staff undertake a diverse range of roles including student support, administration, financial management, ICT support, maintenance and publicity.
All staff support and contribute to the unique ethos at OLSH College and all are dedicated to ensure that each girl is able to achieve success.
Staff are encouraged to participate in professional development activities which lead to improved student outcomes.
Before commencing employment, staff are required to have undertaken the following:
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate for schools (dependent upon position held)
- Mandatory Notification Training