Applications for 2021 scholarships are now open. For deadlines and key information relating to scholarships, please read through the important scholarship information.
A wide range of scholarships and support is offered so that girls who really want to study here can. Our scholarships range from Academic scholarships which provide support for those who excel, through to our Performing Arts scholarship which recognises those who have a gift in the Arts.
Our Four Major Scholarships are named after our four House Patrons and bring alive the qualities that each of those Patrons represent.
- Hartzer Financial Scholarships (for new students Years 7 to 12)
- Chevalier Academic Scholarship (for new students Years 7 to 12)
- Xavier Performing Arts Scholarship (for new students Years 7 to 12)
- Roncalli Parishioner Scholarship (for new students starting in Year 7 or 8)
In addition, we have specialised scholarships and Financial Assistance Packages that ensures OLSH provides an excellent, affordable education for all.
- St Cecilia Instrumental Music Scholarships (for new and current students Years 7 to 12) Open until the end of Term 3 each year for music tuition to be undertaken the following year
- Financial Assistance Packages (for new students Years 7 to 12)
Scholarships for International Students:
Please visit our International Scholarship page for more information.
Scholarships available to Year 12 students studying in a Catholic School:
The Stewardship Team of OLSH College will do everything they can to ensure that girls who really want to study here and excel in their work can do so without obstacles.